Wednesday 24 February 2010

Software Showcase for APSCo SME

I attended the APSCo SME Forum last night where the topic was a Technology Showcase.



The products on display were

- FLR Spectron - who do phone stuff and will save you money

- Broadbean Stream - who search accross CV databases and the web at the same time

- iProfile - who make searching an updated version of you own database look easy



No I am normally a tough judge but I think that the Stream may have finally come of age and is now in a position to fit well into the workflow process for recruiters. I also have had a very strong reference on how well it works in one instance, from someone whose opinion I hold highly that it has made a difference in a very short time to his business.



No longer will a consultant be able to say, I covered the market! and XX competitor found them somewhere else!

Worth a serious look

No comments: